What make the difference between an organization and another are its competent employees. Therefore investing in your employees through training and development is a Must.
Benefits and Added Value
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Describe why training is important
• Define the ASK concept, and comment upon the relative difficulty in developing people’s attitudes, skills and knowledge
• List the nine steps in the training process and be able to explain each step with reference to hospitality examples
• Discuss how to link training programs to organizational needs.
• Explain how to assess the need for training.
• Describe how to plan an effective training program.
• Compare widely used training methods.
• Evaluate the success of a training program.
• Training Evaluation using Kirk Patrick Methodology
1. Why training and development are important
2. How to identify the training needs
3. Conducting TNA
4. The relationship between training and development, and Performance Management
5. Planning the training program
6. Types of training
7. Choices of training methods
8. 5 principles of Learning
9. A systematic approach to training
10. The model of training process
11. The nine steps in the training process
12. Preparing the training calendar
13. Developing Personal Development Plan
14. Induction Program
15. The Value Iceberg
16. The evaluation of training: Kirkpatrick model
17. Calculating The ROI of training
Who Should Attend
Training and Development Professionals, HR professionals, HR Generalists, and Line Managers