Solution selling requires a special mix of skills. The training also shows how to avoid some common pitfalls, build strong personal relationships with different customer personalities and sell conversationally and consultatively. 71% of buyers surveyed in latest survey said they will be looking for new suppliers in the next 12 months – make sure you’re on their radar!
• Design and present your solution in a very clear and motivational way and win against tough competition
• Successfully manage relationships with different types of people and respond to their concerns and objections
• Negotiate favorable terms and conditions with procurement
• Achieve ‘trusted adviser’ status in the eyes of your customers
2. Relationship management adaptability
• The importance of building key relationships: Know your own personal style and those of your key contact.
• The different interpersonal styles: Be able to manage relationships with everyone in your account contact base.
• The characteristics of each style: Adapt your behavior and create rapport with different personality types.